- Got a Wicked Problem? First, Tell Me How You Make Toast February 28, 2015Diagramming, alone or collaboratively, is an effective way to solve “wicked problems.”
- The Hidden Leader February 27, 2015Your most respected, effective leaders might work as frontline employees, not executives.
- Getting More Value from Joint Ventures February 27, 2015Partnering with a company in a joint venture presents both opportunities and challenges.
- Got a Wicked Problem? First, Tell Me How You Make Toast February 28, 2015
Don’t miss a post – subscribe now!
- How to check your HTC phone's manufacturer warranty
- Borderlinx overcharges its customers with inaccurate cost calculator
- Review of LG Tone (HBS-700) Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Mind map of "Workforce of One: Revolutionizing Talent Management Through Customization" book
- Walton International feeling the heat
Tag Archives: warranty
A secondhand smartphone can make a sweet bargain as its value depreciates rapidly when the next wave of glittering new toys arrive. For example, I bought a 2-week old HTC Evo 3D in Nov 2011 at S$470. It was launched … Continue reading